How to use SD card storage nook?
How dooes the Sd card work with the nook? I know you can store books on there, but like, do you store some on the nook, then when you run out of room you store them on the SD card, and those specific books are on that SD card?
Can you move books to and from nook and sd card?
The nook itself can hold up to 1, 500 books and you can have more by putting in a micro SD card. The slot for the micro SD card is under the back cover of the nook. After putting 1, 500 books on your nook, the books start to load to the SD card. All the books on the nook and SD card will be available in the library at the same time. There is no need to switch books from you SD card to your nook (although you can if you want to).
- Nook hd+ data partitioned? Internal storage capacity?
- Which is better N2A card or NFA card? (Android for Nook Tablet micro sd cards)?
- How to get your nook to use a gift card instead of credit card to purchase books?
- I saw an ad for a thing called an NR card (Nook root card) is it legit?
- Opinion: Storage in small apartment?