Why Does the nook HD + have a loop. Circle. Hole.on the bottom left side?
Just Curious. :)
I have wondered the same thing, I guess it is just Nooks mark on their product.
N the bottom left corner there's a sizeable hole meant for strapping a lanyard to, however we find it difficult to see an occasion where you'd have the Nook HD+ round your neck or hanging off your wrist.
It is for adorning the tablet with "charms" and "bangles".
Stick a pencil through it to make a stand.
- My nook is blank and has black lines on the left side?
- Why does the Nook HD+ have a hole in the corner?
- Any way to side load apps to nook color?
- My nook screen went black on the right side only can i fix this? Or is it broken?
- Certain website wont stop scrolling all the way to the left on my nook tablet?